1. The website www.SeasonSelector.com is operated and controlled jointly by AWD Limited Fore Street , Hertford and Mr Stephen Key , owner and founder, 12 Sherleys Court , Wood Lane Ruislip HA4 6DH
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with all laws in any jurisdiction that apply to your use of our services. In particular, if you live in a country where betting is prohibited, you must not register with us or attempt to use our services. Internet or telephone gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to undertake transactions.
3. Any disputes not covered by or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the U.K and the U.K Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the website.
4. You must be over 18 to register. The right to void any wagers with minors is retained. Season Selector reserves the right to request proof of age documentation from any client at any time.
5. Each customer will choose their own confidential username and password. For security reasons we recommend that you change this password the first time you log on to SeasonSelector.com. These should be kept confidential by the customer as all transactions where a customer's username and password have been correctly entered will be regarded as valid, provided the transaction meets the other criteria for placing a bet as laid down in these Terms and Conditions and the Betting Rules. You agree to inform us at once by electronic mail or telephone if you believe that your account information is being misused by a third party so that we may terminate your account. Our contact details are set out on the 'About us' page of our website. If betting online we recommend that you disable any automatic password memory in your browser prior to using the site. This will help to limit the risk to you of unauthorised use of your account.
6. It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that all personal details are current and up to date, as failure to do so may result in bets being declined or payments being issued incorrectly.
7. The customer can choose which currency is most convenient for them to manage their account in from the following list: Pound Sterling GBP Euro EUR
8. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all the details of their Season's Selections are correct. Once the transaction has been confirmed entry to the game cannot be cancelled by the customer /player.
9. Entries to the game are only accepted up to the start of the season or a pre-determined time whichever the earlier.
10. Should funds be credited to a player's account in error, it is the player's responsibility to notify Season Selector of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to the notification of Season Selector, whether linked to the error or not, shall be deemed invalid and returned to Season Selector.
11. Save in the case of manifest error on our part, we accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use, or misuse, of our services.
12. You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide to Season Selector and we shall not be liable for incorrect entries made by you, including data input errors.
13. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of Usernames or Passwords and Season Selector accepts no liability resulting from any unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of your breach of this agreement including documents incorporated by reference into this agreement or out of your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
15. You acknowledge that Season Selector will hold information with respect to your identity, including but not limited to your name, address and payment details. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you and you agree to hold us harmless against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information you provide us.
16. All winnings will be credited to the client's account. All payments made to a client will be made to the same Debit or Credit card used to deposit monies with Season Selector . In the event of this not being possible payments will be made by cheque in accordance with the personal details stored in the customers account.
17. Any concern over a payment or entry should first be e-mailed to us at StevetheJudge@seasonselector.co.uk We will make every effort to ensure to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.
18. Season Selector reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the web site.
19. Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we will suspend or terminate your at our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using our site; (ii) we suspect you are breaching any term of this agreement; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business;(iv) we are required to do so by law.
20. Irrespective of whether we suspend or terminate an account and notwithstanding any other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, we may decide to cancel and void any bets at our absolute discretion where (i) there is a technological failure, or (ii) you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules
21 Season Selector is the owner or authorised user or licensee of all the intellectual property rights in the Season Selector website and its content including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, registered design, trade marks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics, logos or any right subsisting in Ireland or elsewhere in respect of content, databases, formats, interfaces, programming, the offering of services to other customers, software or any application for any of the foregoing and any modification, improvements, developments and enhancements thereof.
22. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision, that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
23. Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the electronic-mail address provided by you shall, until we have received notice in writing of any different address, be deemed to have been personally delivered once sent whether actually received or not.